Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween Candy Eating Binge

     I'm eating tons of leftover Halloween candy. There doesn't seem to be many children in my neighborhood, which is superprising since the area appears to be master planned. Maybe there's a swankier, candy-filled neighborhood where all the people usually go? Eating all this candy is counter-productive, since I'm trying to lose weight... I was 125 lb when I moved here to Boise from Las Vegas; I like to think it was weight from going to college and working part-time. I didn't have time to exercise or eat right. Lately, my weight has been pretty crazy. It floats up and down between 123 and 120 lb. My goal is to get down to 115 lb. I was 110 lb about six years ago, and I was 98 lb in high school. I think my goal of 115 lb is more realistic than 110 lb, that way I won't give up on my goal because it will be too difficult.
     Honestly, part of the reason that I am trying to lose weight, apart from looking and feeling better, is to go down a cup size. This may seem like TMI (too much information) - if so, might want to stop reading, haha! - but I felt more comfortable as a C cup. This D cup size bothers me; it's too much boobage. It's taken me years to get used to my boobs. (I still don't think I'm used to them.) My paranoid mind worries about, "What if I get pregnant and my boobs become E's?!" I am already uncomfortable with D's; what if they get bigger?? So this prompted me to lose weight. Plus, I have time to be healthier.
     I don't know about you, but having boobs is weird! When I exercise, they move and it's kind of distracting, even to me! Haha! I kinda wish I didn't have boobs. I mean, yeah, they look great and add to my femininity, but most of the time they are just annoying. You have to get the right size bra, and sometimes the wire in the bra rubs or pokes you, causing discomfort. I made the mistake of buying a cheap bra, and now I have a scar from where it rubbed my skin. And it's not like you can go without a bra! I mean, what if people see your nipples?? Nobody needs to know what room temperature it is! I'm not a weather girl. That's for sure.
     Anyway, I'm sitting here on my couch, eating Halloween candy and watching one of my favorite TV shows (Criminal Minds :), and working on a new scarf. Pictures of the new scarf to appear soon! No worries. :)
     In other random news, my car is in the shop. My poor Honda has been difficult to get into gear this past week and a half. Something is definitely wrong with it, because it wouldn't shift into reverse this morning. The gear didn't catch and made a grinding sound. :( I luv my Honda... I hope it gets fixed soon.
     Have you checked out Twinkie Chan's new crochet book? I think it's pretty cool. There's nothing else on the book market like it. Most crochet books are for old ladies, with nothing hip and cool! Her book is very stylized and cute. :) (I love the cute tattoo down her arm!) The book looks great! I had to buy one and support a fellow handmade artisan. :)
     For my Lightning Cat shop, I have been pondering the idea of donating a portion of profits to a charity. The charity I had in mind was Olive Crest. I have donated to this charity before, and I trust them to be reputable in their mission to help abused children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to express yourself! :)