Saturday, October 30, 2010

NEW! Crocheted Pumpkin Scarf




This Pumpkin Scarf is crocheted by me! :) It took me about 6 hours and 45 minutes to make this scarf. You can see 9 pumpkins in a row, with alternating stump directions. The green stumps are sewn onto both sides of each pumpkin; so the scarf is reversible and you won't see any obnoxious stitch marks. Made of soft yarn, this scarf is the perfect holiday gift!

This scarf is my original design. :) Replication of my design is not permitted.

In other news,,, I will be selling my handmade awesomeness!! (aka my handmade goods) at the St. Mark's Noel Boutique in Boise, Idaho on Saturday and Sunday, November 13-14th! I hope to see all the local handmade-lovers there! :D

Wishing you happy holidays!
- Stephanie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to express yourself! :)