Friday, November 19, 2010

Pink Barbie Lips!


Tonight I successfully made Pink Barbie Lips! I combined three different lipsticks to create a pearly, pink plastic look. First I used a light pink matte lipstick. I used Wet n Wild 903C, which is cheap but you can use a different brand. Then I used a generous coat of bright pink lip gloss. For this I used Revlon Pink Pop Lipgloss. I put like two coats of it on top of the matte pink. Then I used a shimmery lip gloss as the final touch! I applied Rimmel Pink Taffy Royal Gloss on top just to add some shimmer, so it would not look flat. The result turned out quite well!


Oh, the love of make-up! It's like candy for your face!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh.. Are those your lips? :) u shud b a lips model.. :) omg.. What have u started.. I LOVE makeup! Pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yeah, those are my lips (lol). Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to express yourself! :)