Thursday, November 11, 2010

Intermittent Exercise

     I was feeling particularly random in my last post. Perhaps this is because I'm an artist and the creative side of my brain was firing and making connections between seemingly unconnected things. :D Anyway, no matter. My car should be fixed. I'm picking it up today. Apparently the clutch master cylinder was broken and leaked the clutch fluid, which explains why the clutch pedal felt like a toy pedal. So the clutch master cylinder and fluid have been replaced, yay! :) I will be so happy to get my car back. Hopefully the squeaky belt will also be taken care of! Haha! My car needed serious maintenance. It went from me praying (I know right? me - an atheist - praying?) that it wouldn't break down between my crazy schedule of going between classes and work, to now, it mostly sits in the garage, not being driven. I love my manual car. It's so much fun to drive.
     I am trying to avoid the Halloween candy, unsuccessfully. All the mini kitkat's are gone (thanks to me! :D), and now there are a few mini snicker's left. There aren't too many left, since I ate most of them yesterday, haha! Exercising should help me reach my weight goal, if this is how I'm going to continue devouring all candy in sight! But exercising conflicts with using all my available time to prepare for the boutique this weekend. I know, I know, I should make time to exercise. It's just that I am very distracted at the moment. After the boutique, I shall surely start exercising. :)
     I bought an app for my phone a while ago, where I can track my habits and completion of my goals. According to my habits history, I tend to workout for two weeks, which is followed by a week of complete laziness. The guilt and shame of being completely lazy for a whole week and slacking off on my exercise schedule (which by the way is a completely do-able 4 times a week of 30 minutes or more of exercise) then throttles me back into exercising for two weeks, where I am determined to break my lazy habit of slacking off.
     My last blog, which told of the hardships of having boobs, may have disturbed some. Trust me, this is not the most disturbing thing I have ever said. :D In fact, there's more to come! Happy reading!
- Stephanie
PS. I'm still working on the new scarf! Pictures will be posted as soon as I'm done with it.
PSS. I watched the most amazing movie yesterday! It's called The Other Side of Sunday and it totally tickled my brain. It is now one of my favorite movies, and I'm so adding it to my Movie Picks page. :) I'm not going to spill the beans on this one; you'll have to watch it to know what I mean about the brain tickling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to express yourself! :)