Monday, October 11, 2010

Flirting is Evil

     Okay so this girl, and this was a few years ago at a conference mind you, she flirted with me. It was sudden and it was random. I was in my hotel room and she pops in to chat. Perhaps that is an understatement. She hops into bed with me and swings her legs over me and is chatting with me like normal – all bubbly and cute. I am stunned but I don’t mind, because I think women are beautiful, and she happens to be a really sweet (and cute!) person. So I go along with the chat, like I wasn’t stunned/shocked/surprised (can’t find quite the right word). Just as quick as she hopped in bed with me, she hops out and goes about her conference day.

     I put it out of my mind, like maybe she wasn’t serious. Later that day, my buddy tells me that she was going around telling people that she quote “seduced” me. I am now utterly confused? So she was up to something. I had no idea she had those feelings for me. However, time goes by and nothing like that ever happens again, and there was no mention of it by her.

     I have come to the conclusion that flirting is evil, especially when you have no intention on going any further. I admit I have been guilty of doing this myself, but now that I am on the other end, it is quite unpleasant and greatly confusing. What brought on this random rant, you may ask? Well I received an email that she unsubscribed from my newsletter, and it brought up an old memory. So here I am ranting about the evils of unintentional flirting (well perhaps it was intentional but the outcome was moot). *Urg* (frustration).

     Anyway, just thought I would vent. Feel free to comment about the evils of flirting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to express yourself! :)