Sunday, October 10, 2010

New shop on Zazzle.com

I opened a shop on Zazzle.com today. I figured it made the most sense, money-wise. This way I can upload as many of my designs as I want, without expending all the capital to have them manufactured. Yay! :)

Click here to see my shop on Zazzle.com. I've already posted my Jack O'Lantern drawing as a customizable t-shirt and tote bag.

A friend of mine hooked me up with a free newsletter program. So the Lightning Cat catalogs are totally free! You can sign up for my newsletter mailing list here. I also put a sign up box in the right column of this blog, where it says Join Our Mailing List.

Happy Shopping!
Stephanie

P.S. I know I was totally late (according to my Oct. 1st deadline) with sending out the October Catalog. I'm such a slacker. :P I hope you enjoy my hand-drawn jack o'lantern on the cover! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to express yourself! :)