Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Crocheted Hats

New crocheted hats have been added to the Lightning Cat shop! I made my first crocheted hat on August 24th. Since then I have made a total of five crocheted hats. I am currently perfecting a Lightning Cat hat with ears and a lightning bolt. It takes a few hours to make each hat. They are definitely made with love. ♥ :) Two days ago, my boyfriend helped me photograph the new hats and new jewelry. For the photographs, I wore my favorite blue shirt and put on some colorful blue eyeshadow to match. ;) This was my first attempt at smoky eye makeup! I think the photographs turned out quite well. :) I have more ideas for new hats. So keep your eyes peeled for new items in my shop! :) I will also be posting more jewelry. So look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to express yourself! :)