Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Vacation Notice

Tomorrow is my birthday! :) I'm turning 24. I will be on vacation for the next few weeks starting this Friday. I am visiting my family in Las Vegas. Yay! I've been needing a break.

So if you were planning to make a purchase in my shop, please do so in the next two days, and I will ship paid orders out before I leave. On Friday, I will be setting my shop to Vaction mode, and customers will not be able to purchase anything or peruse my Etsy items until I get back. If you miss my shop and just want to peruse all the cool stuff, don't forget my facebook page! I post a lot of my item pictures on facebook. Feel free to fan my page (if you haven't already) and comment on photos.

Other News... I'm still working on a crocheted cat hat with ears. The ears are not coming out how I would like them. For my first attempt, the ears were too forward and close together. I also thought they were too small. So I made bigger ears for the second one. They might be a little too big, but I like their triangular shape. I tried to give them a 3D effect by folding the inner part of the ear and attaching them to the hat that way. However, as you can see in the picture, I spaced the ears too far apart and it looks like a bat hat? As you may notice, I also tried to stitch in a lightning bolt in gold yarn. Haha :) It's an imperfect bolt. (lol) I think I will make the next bolt out of felt. I will try again later, after my much needed vacation. ;)

What do you think? Bat hats for Halloween? Feel free to comment. Be sure to follow my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to express yourself! :)