Thursday, August 5, 2010

Recent Projects - Includes Preview of New Earrings!

I am working on my newest creation, Fruit Salad Earrings! I finished one earring. It's very bright and colorful, not to mention fruity (haha). Now, I just have to finish the other earring and create a matching necklace or bracelet. Here's a little preview. :)
Fruit Salad Earring Preview
This Fruit Salad Earring is made with vintage fruit beads and bright silver chain and findings. I also have more charms coming in, including new Long-Earred Bunny charms. I am working on an October catalog as well. If you would like to receive Lightning Cat catalogs in the mail or via email, just send me your address or email at stephanme.esty@gmail.com It's free for you to sign up!

I am also thinking about drawing portraits of some of my celebrity crushes mentioned in My Celebrity Crushes blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to express yourself! :)