Friday, June 24, 2011

My Newest Entertainment Findings

I just discovered the band Austra this week. Austra has a very unique sound, which I can't get enough of at the moment. I bought both of their mp3 albums online, Feel It Break and Beat And The Pulse. I still have to listen to the Feel It Break album, but right now the entire Beat And The Pulse album is my favorite. If you like unique female indie bands, you should have a listen. I also bought the song Our Love Saves Us by one of my all-time favorite bands Blindside. I can't stop listening to this song and all three songs on the Beat And The Pulse album.

In other news... My best friend sent me a link to her newly opened blog. She is an awesome writer and one of the sweetest, smartest persons I have met. Check out her blog The Bookworm Speaks! :)

Lightning Cat news... I am looking for local models in Boise, Idaho to model Lightning Cat merchandise. Here is my Call for Models. Please read for more information.

Have a nice day! :) Feel free to comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to express yourself! :)