Thursday, June 16, 2011

Limited Edition Bespectacled Mr. Bear in Disguise!

I present to you... the NEW! Limited Edition Bespectacled Mr. Teddy Bear in Disguise. And here Mr. Bear is in text characters:  P - ^ This cute beanie is a labor of love, as it takes me about 5 hours to make one. Mr. Teddy Bear has a spectacle on a chain and a snazzy mustache, all crocheted by hand.


Upcoming Event...

Thursday, July 7th, 2011
I will be at the First Thursday Pop-Up Show in downtown Boise. Drop by to chat and check out the cute merch!

In Other News...
On May 21st, I went to the Eisley show at the Venue. Eisley playing live was amazing! They played through their whole new album The Valley and even a few old songs. I got to hear my favorite song I Could Be There for You live! There was also an excellent local band that opened the show. I think they were called the Falcons. I just downloaded The Valley album this week, and my new favorite songs on this album are The Valley, Watch it Die, Better Love and Ambulance.


Flying Piggy! :D
Here is my latest drawing, the Flying Piggy! ^ = ^ I came up with the cute piggy, because I was inspired by other artists' cute drawings that I have seen at art fairs and online. I believe in the power of positive images, and "cuteness" has a positive aura that lifts people's spirits. Thus, I decided to draw something bright, colorful and especially cute

I hope you enjoy the cuteness! ^ = ^ Have a wonderful day! And I hope to see you at First Thursday!

Feel free to comment below. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to express yourself! :)