Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Top Indie Bands & Their Best Songs

Here is a list of 15 top indie bands followed by their best song. Clicking on the song title will take you to Amazon.com where you can purchase the song or add it to your wish list. Enjoy!
  1. Florence and the Machine - Dog Days Are Over
  2. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Date With The Night
  3. Dragonette - Liar
  4. Sangtigold - Anne
  5. Gossip - Dimestore Diamond
  6. MGMT - Electric Feel
  7. Elizabeth & the Catapult - Hit The Wall
  8. Xx - Crystalised
  9. Ladyhawke - Magic
  10. Lykke Li - I'm Good, I'm Gone
  11. The Asteroids Galaxy Tour - Around The Bend
  12. Eisely - I Could Be There For You (Album Version)
  13. Bat for Lashes - Sleep Alone
  14. La Roux - Bulletproof
  15. Metric - Help I'm Alive
In terms of best albums, Florence and the Machine's Lungs, Dragonette's Fixin to Thrill, Santigold's Santogold, and Metric's Fantasies are all excellent.

This list is the result of many hours of searching for good Indie music. All of the bands and songs listed are what I personally listen to. If you enjoy the same type of music as I do, then I may have a few good music suggestions for you. All the links go to Amazon.com because Blogger has this cool thing where if someone reads my blog and buys the item listed on my blog via a link, then I get a small percentage of their buy. I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't buy songs from Amazon.com myself. I stray away from buying songs from iTunes because they have their own format. I prefer to buy my music from Amazon 'cause I can do whatever I want with the song. I'm not limited by the iTunes format. Anyways, enjoy the music listed above. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to express yourself! :)