Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day #1 of Lip Lightener Balm Collaborative Project!

     Today is the first day of using the Lemon Scrub and the tester product: lip lightener balm, both made by Diana K. of Skinplicity. This is part of a collaborative effort to come up with a natural lip lightener balm that works! My lips are natually a dark color, and I would like to naturally lighten them so that I can wear lighter color lipsticks and glosses. Because my lips are a dark color, their color shows through light lip colors and glosses. Woudn't it be nice to have light pink lips?


     Tonight, I used the Lemon Scrub to exfoliate my lips and then I used the tester lip lightener balm. I plan to use the lemon scrub 2x a day (morning and night) and the lip lightener balm throughout the day for a period of two weeks. Hopefully I will see a difference! :)


     Diana K. of Skinplicity sells a wonderful, natural line of gourmet soap & skincare! I ordered one of her Coffee & Cream Lip Balms one day, and I've been hooked ever since! The natural lip balm, made with shea and cocoa butter, is super smooth and very moisturizing. You can find her awesome products, including the lemon scrub, here at Skinplicity.etsy.com!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the results of this if any!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I didn't see much of a result from using the lip lightener balm. It was a great idea! And Diana K. of Skinplicity makes some amazing natural skin care products! :) Be sure to check out her shop at http://Skinplicity.etsy.com!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to express yourself! :)