Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Items

I am brainstorming new items to post on Etsy. My objective is to make unique and creative works of art, whether it's a drawing or jewelry. I put my heart and soul into all my work. I don't want to be like the crowd and just makes what's popular. I appreciate originality and that's what I bring to my shop.

New items that I will be making....
  • small clay pendants
  • clay magnets
  • keychains
  • necklaces
  • bracelets
  • powerpoint templates
  • and of course, more original drawings
Earlier this week, I made the switch from making necklaces with stretchy cord to making them with metal. I am very pleased with the outcome! I will be posting my fresh and new necklaces on my shop this weekend.

I often see the same powerpoint templates used over and over again. It's time for something new and interesting! And of course, functional. I will be putting together powerpoint templates with professionals and students in mind. I was very displeased when Microsoft no longer offered free templates in 2003 format. So I will be making my templates available in both 2007 and 2003 format. :P Ha!

I have laid quite a bit of work for myself. I will be posting quite a few things this weekend and next week. :D If you would like to be notified of my postings, you can follow me on twitter. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to express yourself! :)